The Festival line up is impressive so far. We are still planning and we have a few slots available for workshops and performances. If you are interested in applying please complete the survey forms . Applications are being taken until midnight on 31st May 2019.
Amongst the local Mid Sussex talent, we are delighted to welcome Doubles. You will have to come and look to see the ping pong performing dancers on The Common on Saturday 21st September. Joe Garbett‘s team will bring bursts of colour to the Common in a collision of dance and ping pong. Watch as the dancers spin and slide in this playful pop-up performance that smashes expectations of dance and advocates the importance of safe, positive and accessible public spaces. Grab a bat and join in!
Dates for your diary:
- 1st June – Lindfield Village Day. Enter the colouring competition and visit the Festival stall; come and chat to us about how we can highlight your involvement with the Festival
- 19th June – Evening at Limes in conjunction with South Down Cellars
- 28th June – Pub Quiz at the Bent Arms
- 9th July – Evening at Paulinos
- 16th September – Opening night of the #LAF2019 10th Anniversary Lindfield Arts Festival.- another Tamasha night with ABBA tribute sing-a-long.
- 17th September – Book Club Quiz at Primary Academy
- 17th September – Open Mic at the Stand Up Inn
- 18th September – Comedy night with Barnstormers at the Bent Arms
- 19th September – Lianne Carroll, vocalist, pianist, keyboardist performing at All Saints Church. Book now
- 20th September – Aynsley Lister and the Aynsley Lister Band performing at the King Edward Hall
- 21st September – Barn dance -traditional dance music from the British Isles and France in the King Edward Hall. More info and booking
To keep up to-date on all the events for the Festival subscribe to our newsletter