Applications are open from 1st January 2019.
- #LAF2019 Arts Bursary Award | Please register here -T&Cs download The winner of the £1000 Award will be announced during the Festival.
- Special Events | Please register here
- Artists & Open Studios | Please register here – T&Cs download
- Stewards & Volunteers | Please register here
- Crafts inside | Please register here – 2019 Crafts (Inside)Terms and Conditions and guidance notes
- Crafts outside | Please register here – 2019 Crafts (Outside)Terms and Conditions and guidance notes
- Food & Drink Stands | Please register here – T&Cs download
- Street Food Vendors | Please register here – T&Cs download
- Performers | Please register here – T&Cs download
- Workshops |Please register here – T&Cs download
16th – 22nd September 2019 | Guidelines and Terms and Conditions
- LAF cannot be held responsible for the weather and once booked, we can offer no refunds should the weather be inclement.
- Stallholders/exhibitors and workshop leaders are responsible for the security of their own property, exhibits or units.
- Preference will be given to those who book early.
- To ensure a good range of products exhibited/offered for sale/activities and workshops, we reserve the right to select applicants based on their offer.
- We reserve the right to cancel or alter pitch placements.
- Any performers or workshop leaders must arrive at the designated venue in plenty of time to prepare.
- If for any reason you are no longer able to come to the Festival, you inform LAF immediately.
- Anyone working with direct contact with children must be DBS checked (Disclosure and Barring Service) and can provide proof and are trained in appropriate ways of acting towards children. No-one who is banned from working with children by The Independent Safeguarding Authority will be allowed to work with children at the Lindfield Arts Festival.
- If anyone wishes to use a generator, you will need permission from our technical director. Please contact us directly to request approval.
MARKETINGAll participants are requested to send two images of work in JPEG form (not exceeding 50kb in size) they intend to exhibit, to enquiries [at] lindfieldartsfestival [dot] com. These will be used for marketing purposes on the website and may be used in local papers/Lindfield Life etc. Participants are also requested to send website details for inclusion on: www.lindfieldartsfestival.com. We will be doing our best to market all participants in #LAF19 through our website, printed brochure and social media channels. Please help us by:
- Sending us two images of your work.
- Adding a link to your website.
- Adding a footer to your emails.
- Emailing your contacts with website link and our newsletter
- Follow on Twitter. Retweet festival tweets: @Lindfieldarts
- Commenting on Facebook: Facebook.com/LindfieldArtsFestival